Ordering & Payment
How can I order my suplest shoes?
Our shoes can be purchased online through our secure webshop (CH and EU), shops of our dealers or through our distributors around the world. You can find the suplest stores in our storelocator.
This is the procedure how you can order in our suplest shop (webshop).
1. Place your desired item in the shopping cart and go to "Checkout".
2. In the second step, you can register or continue the order without creating a customer account.
3. Now enter your invoice and delivery address.
4. Then you can select the desired payment method. Various payment methods are available.
5. In the next step, check your information about the order. You close the order by pressing the "Place order" button.
1. Payment must be made in advance.
2. Payment shall be made in accordance with the payment types which can be chosen on the suplest shop website. suplest accepts the following payment cards and Paypal: MasterCard and Visa as well as Paypal.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
Buying online safely.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to make your online shopping with us as simple and safe as possible. SSL both encrypts and protects the data you send us over the Internet. When SSL is activated, a padlock will be shown in the address line on your browser and/or the address will begin not with the usual "http" but with "https". When you see this, you can sit back and shop knowing your transactions are safe and secure.