suplest Warranty – for purchases
We grant warranty on shoes only. suplest cycling shoes are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and /or workmanship for a period of two years from date of purchase. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt from point of purchase is required to accompany all warranty claims.
This warranty does not cover:
– Defects and damage caused by improper use
– Defects and damage resulting from normal wear and tear
– If not following the operation instructions (suplest manual)
– Accident or damage after a crash
– Changes and adjustments on the shoe.
1. The fastest and easiest way is to contact your dealer, or suplest if you purchased the shoes on our website, by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Briefly describe the problem, add the copy of the receipt and add some images, so we can come up with a solution.
2. If we need the shoes back, we would inform you. Then we would ask you to clean your suplest shoes. Mark the problem area with a sticker. Briefly describe the problem.
3. Make sure your full name, address and email address is specified in the return papers.
4. Specify the purchase date on the payment receipt.
5. Pack your shipment carefully. Send it by registered mail or courier, so it can not get lost. The return shipment needs to be paid by the customer.
6. If you purchased the shoes on our suplest website, send the shoes to the address indicated in the Returnform.
7. Once we receive your return, we will check it and find a solution for your case as soon as possible (repair, partial or full warranty). We charge a fee for certain repairs and partial guarantees. In such cases we will, of course, first consult with you.